ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT – ABCG MARKETING
ABCG Marketing is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to make changes to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant standards in the accessibility statement.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Wherever possible, ABCG Marketing will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.0 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
In order to ensure accessibility we also:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Have internal policies that take accessibility into account.
Let Us Know What You Think.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the ABCG Marketing website. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of https://abcgmarketing.com, please let us know:
If you enjoyed using this website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: +1 (765) 325 – 7560